Today I’m speaking to Kevin Leslie, who I had the pleasure of working with in “8 Remains”, as well as “The Curse of Hobbes House.”
- 00:47 The importance of action and cut when you work in a different language.
- 03:24 “The Curse of Hobbes House”
- 04:31 How Kevin prepared to play Nigel Thatcher
- 08:00 What’s important in a role in order to commit playing the character? Making a difference and seeing the world differently when getting older.
- 15:12 Being privileged and entitled.
- 21:25 The movie “Lockdown”
- 25:50 Takeaways for aspiring actors and actresses
- 34:14 Remembering the shoot of “The Curse of Hobbes House”
- 35:06 There’s no point going to work if you hate your job
- 36:09 Gender balance on set
If you want to connect with Kevin, check out the links below:
His movies we spoke about:
8 Remains – http://8remains.com/
The Curse of Hobbes House – http://www.thecurseofhobbeshouse.com/